The LOG Home Garmisch Partenkirchen is a KFW Effienzhaus 70 with an annual primary energy demand of 40.57 kWh / (m²a).
In the journal Greenhome, January / February 2018 issue has appeared a detailed article on "Realize Wohnträume". Click here for the article:
In addition, in 2018 the Blockhaus Garmisch Partenkirchen has won the silver medal in the reader's selection of the magazine "Der Bauherr". received the 2nd place in the category "middle-class houses".
Modern timber construction is a mixture of proven traditional and sensible innovation. A timeless appearance and a comfortable and warm interior made of natural wood are realized here.
The open, light-flooded living-dining area is an ideal centerpiece on the ground floor. In addition to a dining room there is also a guest room with its own bathroom.
Visible wooden beam ceilings characterize both floors and give the house its natural charm. The sleeping area, with 2 dressings is placed in the upper floor. But even in hot summer months a restful sleep is guaranteed, because the wood fiber insulation ensures a high heat protection - without technical cooling. Next to a spacious bathroom there is a sauna-wellness area with a large living-balcony and a bright, spacious gallery.
In the basement is a hobby room with natural daylight beside technical equipment and storage rooms.
We stand for the best quality!
- Building physics compliant with all mandatory requirements for fire, sound and thermal protection.
- Long service life and stability, with value increasing through the generations.
- Optimal indoor climate, humidity control through breathable walls. High degree of comfort through warm wall surfaces.
- Controlled manufacture: Material quality guaranteed through membership of the Gütegemeinschaft Blockhausbau e.V. and certified by the RAL quality seal.
- Homogeneous wall nature pure, since the wall components as well as the insulation are made of wood.
- Architectural freedom: Timber construction allows both traditional styles as well as individual architectures to be realised in wood.
- Environment and responsibility: Building with the only renewing building material. Environmentally sound disposal. Lower cost of heating through Chiemgau Low-Energy houses.
- Natural beauty - offers increased quality of life through comfortable and healthy living.
Glue-free and metal-free wood construction
Wood fiber insulation boards with plaster facade.
Natural wall element without glue (connected with wood screws)
Diffusion-free wall construction without foils, steam barriers, steam brakes, etc.
Ecological and ecologically sound
A twelve centimeter thick non-glued spruce block is precompressed in the wall by a tensioning device with several tons of tensile force, so that the setting of the beams is reduced to a minimum. On the inside are twelve centimeters of wood fiber boards plus back ventilation. The latter serves as an installation level. Inside, the building wall construction with four centimeters thick combed block planks ends. All beams are dovetailed with dovetail joint.
We can offer you free bank-independent financing and support consultation services and the option of freely selecting banking institutions and conditions.
We would also be happy to negotiate your specific financing conditions with your banks through the HausBauHaus GmbH in-house bankers. We may often be able to optimise your conditions.