Exclusive to Chiemgauer Holzhaus is the combination of a log profile with the external appearance trapezoidal cladding.
We have been granted a pan-European design and utility patent on our innovative development so only Chiemgauer Holzhaus can offer you this type of wall system.
The colored sheet metal corner cladding consists of prefabricated stainless steel covers as wide as the logs (100 to 200 mm), protecting the corners of the house and providing a sophisticated design feature. The standard colors of the trapezoid cladding is red or blue, but it is possible to select your own color to match your window and door frames. This wall system is ideally suited to painted surfaces and modern architectural designs.
We stand for the best quality!
- Building physics compliant with all mandatory requirements for fire, sound and thermal protection.
- Long service life and stability, with value increasing through the generations.
- Optimal indoor climate, humidity control through breathable walls. High degree of comfort through warm wall surfaces.
- Controlled manufacture: Material quality guaranteed through membership of the Gütegemeinschaft Blockhausbau e.V. and certified by the RAL quality seal.
- Homogeneous wall nature pure, since the wall components as well as the insulation are made of wood.
- Architectural freedom: Timber construction allows both traditional styles as well as individual architectures to be realised in wood.
- Environment and responsibility: Building with the only renewing building material. Environmentally sound disposal. Lower cost of heating through Chiemgau Low-Energy houses.
In the course of assembly, a twelve centimetre thick unlaminated spruce log is pre-compressed in the wall applying several tons of force via a tensioning device, to in this way reduce setting of the timber to a minimum. Twelve centimetre wood fiberboard panels are fitted on the inside, with ventilation, serving as the services cavity. The buildings biological wall construction is finished on the inside with 40 mm thick joined log planks. All the beams are joined using dovetail joints.
We can offer you free bank-independent financing and support consultation services and the option of freely selecting banking institutions and conditions.
We would also be happy to negotiate your specific financing conditions with your banks through the HausBauHaus GmbH in-house bankers. We may often be able to optimise your conditions.