The solid wood home Aachen is a KFW energy efficiency-apartment house with double garage and 3 parking spaces. The Entrance is in the the basement with two offices and the spacious gym. From the adjoining double garage you come direct into the house. On the ground floor of the light-filled living-dining area (40 m²) with terrace, kitchen settled with adjoining pantry and private balcony, bedroom with sperat bathroom.
Upstairs again is a flat with 4 rooms, kitchen and bathroom on about 100m². The spacious dormer provides also for a lot of light and a pleasant feel-good climate.
With a primary energy demand of 49.6 kWh / (m²a) of KFW Efficiency House Standard 70 is easily achieved. The decision for a solid wood house is always a decision for the environment. The built-up wood stores during its growth as much carbon dioxide that the building is considered as a CO2 sink, thereby reducing pollution. In addition, the wood as a building material much less energy during processing requires the production of other building materials. The Chiemgauer Holzhaus Aachen is one of the TOP 100 Solid Wood Homes.
We stand for the best quality!
- Building physics compliant with all mandatory requirements for fire, sound and thermal protection.
- Long service life and stability, with value increasing through the generations.
- Optimal indoor climate, humidity control through breathable walls. High degree of comfort through warm wall surfaces.
- Controlled manufacture: Material quality guaranteed through membership of the Gütegemeinschaft Blockhausbau e.V. and certified by the RAL quality seal.
- Homogeneous wall nature pure, since the wall components as well as the insulation are made of wood.
- Architectural freedom: Timber construction allows both traditional styles as well as individual architectures to be realised in wood.
- Environment and responsibility: Building with the only renewing building material. Environmentally sound disposal.
- Lower cost of heating through Chiemgau Low-Energy houses.
- Natural beauty - offers increased quality of life through comfortable and healthy living.
- Chiemgau Natural Wall wood construction element non-setting (15.5 cm) with wood fibreboard insulation (14 cm), exposed wood surfaces inside
- Wood stud walls as interior walls with 80 mm Holzflex® insulation and gypsum board panelling on both sides, grouted, filled and ready to paint
- 160+22 mm thick, heavy wood fibre insulation boards (160 kg / m3), full surface roof panels
- Overlapping wood panelling, larch
- Wooden windows, larch, triple-glazed
- Floor construction with levelling filling, footfall noise board and wood fibreboard for insulation
- High quality solid wood staircase without risers, with mezzanine railing and faceplate