The Chiemgauer Solid wood Home Köln is a true space wonder. On a floor space of 8 x 11 m a house with a usable area of 245 m², 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room with pantry, 1 hobby room, 1 technical room, sauna, double garage and a roof terrace of over 35m ².
We stand for the best quality!
- Building physics compliant with all mandatory requirements for fire, sound and thermal protection.
- Long service life and stability, with value increasing through the generations.
- Optimal indoor climate, humidity control through breathable walls. High degree of comfort through warm wall surfaces.
- Controlled manufacture: Material quality guaranteed through membership of the Gütegemeinschaft Blockhausbau e.V. and certified by the RAL quality seal.
- Homogeneous wall nature pure, since the wall components as well as the insulation are made of wood.
- Architectural freedom: Timber construction allows both traditional styles as well as individual architectures to be realised in wood.
- Environment and responsibility: Building with the only renewing building material. Environmentally sound disposal.
- Lower cost of heating through Chiemgau Low-Energy houses.
- Natural beauty - offers increased quality of life through comfortable and healthy living.
- Chiemgau Natural Wall wood construction element non-setting (15.5 cm) with wood fibreboard insulation (14 cm), exposed wood surfaces inside
- Wood stud walls as interior walls with 80 mm Holzflex® insulation and gypsum board panelling on both sides, grouted, filled and ready to paint
- 160+22 mm thick, heavy wood fibre insulation boards (160 kg / m3), full surface roof panels
- Overlapping wood panelling, larch
- Wooden windows, larch, triple-glazed
- Floor construction with levelling filling, footfall noise board and wood fibreboard for insulation
- High quality solid wood staircase without risers, with mezzanine railing and faceplate