The individually planned home consists of two self-contained residential units. One half of the house is designed as a og Home, with free-standing logs and a wall thickness of 31cm. The second half of the house is bricked with a larch woodwork.
The owner was an alpine and traditional stalk important. Despite the different construction methods, the two different styles blend harmoniously into a single unit.
In the Two Family Home he completely independent second housing unit gives the possibility to generate additional income by renting and at a later date create housing for adult children, parents or parents-in-law. A connection of the two apartments is only given over the cellar.
We stand for the best quality!
- Building physics compliant with all mandatory requirements for fire, sound and thermal protection.
- Long service life and stability, with value increasing through the generations.
- Optimal indoor climate, humidity control through breathable walls. High degree of comfort through warm wall surfaces.
- Controlled manufacture: Material quality guaranteed through membership of the Gütegemeinschaft Blockhausbau e.V. and certified by the RAL quality seal.
- Homogeneous wall nature pure, since the wall components as well as the insulation are made of wood.
- Architectural freedom: Timber construction allows both traditional styles as well as individual architectures to be realised in wood.
- Environment and responsibility: Building with the only renewing building material. Environmentally sound disposal. Lower cost of heating through Chiemgau Low-Energy houses.
- Natural beauty - offers increased quality of life through comfortable and healthy living.
Chiemgauer Log Construction
A twelve centimeter thick non-glued spruce block is precompressed in the wall by a tensioning device with several tons of tensile force, so that the setting of the beams is reduced to a minimum. On the inside are twelve centimeters of wood fiber boards plus back ventilation. The latter serves as an installation level. Inside, the building wall construction with four centimeters thick combed block planks ends. All beams are dovetailed with dovetail joint.
Chiemgauer Natural Wall
Chiemgau Natural Wall wood construction element non-setting (15.5 cm) with wood fibreboard insulation (14 cm), exposed wood surfaces inside
Wood stud walls as interior walls with 80 mm Holzflex® insulation and gypsum board panelling on both sides, grouted, filled and ready to paint
160+22 mm thick, heavy wood fibre insulation boards (160 kg / m3), full surface roof panels
Overlapping wood panelling, larch
Wooden windows, larch, triple-glazed
Floor construction with levelling filling, footfall noise board and wood fibreboard for insulation
High quality solid wood staircase without risers, with mezzanine railing and faceplate
We can offer you free bank-independent financing and support consultation services and the option of freely selecting banking institutions and conditions.
We would also be happy to negotiate your specific financing conditions with your banks through the HausBauHaus GmbH in-house bankers. We may often be able to optimise your conditions.